Dr. Tammy Zacchilli Earns the Distinguished Publications Award
Dr. Tammy Lowery Zacchilli earned the prestigious Saint Leo University Distinguished Publications Award on May 4, 2012. Dr. John “Jack” McTague and the award committee, which is made up of all previous Distinguished Publications Award recipients, stated that, “…it is rare for someone so young to earn a career achievement award such as this, but she has earned it!” The award committee is correct. Most of the previous recipients didn’t earn this award until many years or decades later in their teaching careers. Dr. Zacchilli came to Saint Leo University (University Campus), in the Fall of 2007 and since that time hasn’t stopped teaching and conducting research with students and her colleagues. Dr. Z has won several awards throughout her short teaching career and her latest two are:
- Southeastern Psychological Association Mentor Award (2012)
- Faculty Teaching Award Winner for School of Arts & Sciences- Saint Leo University (2008-2009 Academic Year)
Below is list of some of her publications. Check out Dr. Zacchilli’s latest publication on Cyber bullying.
Congratulations Dr. Z from your PFF’s!!!!
- Maki, R. H., Shields, M., Wheeler, A. E., & Zacchilli, T. L. (2005). Individual differences in absolute and relative metacomprehension accuracy. Journal of Educational Psychology, 97, 723-731.
- Garos, S., Kluck, A., Beggan, J. K, Martindale, J., Wheeler, A. E., & Zacchilli, T. L. (2008). Temptation bias: Can self-enhancement limit the influence of gender stereotypes? Sex Roles, 58(5-6), 311-329.
- Zacchilli, T. L., Hendrick, S., & Hendrick, C. (2008). Romantic conflict and its resolution. In S. J. Lopez (Ed.), Positive psychology. Exploring the best in people, (Vol. 3, pp 49-67). Westport,CT: Greenwood Publishing Group.
- Zacchilli, T. L., Hendrick, S., & Hendrick, C. (2009). The romantic partner conflict scale: A new scale to measure conflict in dating relationships. Journal of Social and Personal Relationships, 26, 1073-1096.
- Randolph-Seng, B., Casa de Calvo, M. P., Zacchilli, T. L., & Cottle, J. L. (2010). Shared cognitions and shared theories: Telling more than we can know ourselves. Journal of Scientific Psychology.
- Zacchilli, T. L., & Valerio, C. (2011). The knowledge and prevalence of cyber bullying in a college sample. Journal of Scientific Psychology.
- Hendrick, S., Hendrick, C., & Zacchilli, T. L. (2011). Respect and love in romantic relationships. Acta De Investigación Psicológica, 1 (2), 316-329.
- Dr. Zacchilli Recieves 2011-2012 SEPA Mentor Award (saintleoinkblot.com)
- SEPA in New Orleans 2/12 (saintleoinkblot.com)
- Dr. Marilyn Mallue, Professor Emerita Recieves Marion Bowman Distinguished Service Medal (saintleoinkblot.com)
- Key West Center 2012 Commencement Gallery (saintleoinkblot.com)
Posted on May 18, 2012, in fBLOT (faculty), sBLOT (student) and tagged Assistant Professor, Distinguished Publications Award, Dr. Tammy Zacchilli, Faculty, Honors, Online Psychology, Psychology, Psychology Faculty, Publications, Saint Leo University, Zacchilli. Bookmark the permalink. 16 Comments.