By J.B. Bissel
One thing that I’ve found with plagiarism is that the majority of students aren’t doing it intentionally,” Farris continued. “They just don’t know enough about the writing style that they’re supposed to be using and they’re unintentionally plagiarizing. Some professors will say, ‘go to the manual,’ but that’s not enough.
There is no arguing the fact that maintaining academic integrity in a virtual classroom environment can be a bit of a concern. While critics often cite the ways one might cheat the system as a reason for dismissing its relevance, professors and administrators who work in the world of cyber schooling see things quite differently.
- Saint Leo University Named One of America’s Top Military-Friendly Colleges (prweb.com)
- Dr. Farris’ eCOACH Webinar Series & Psychology Blog on PRWeb (saintleoinkblot.com)
- 30-Minute Webcast Series with Dr. Farris 4/12 1pm EST (saintleoinkblot.com)
- Key West Center 2012 Commencement Gallery (saintleoinkblot.com)
- Saint Leo University, One of the Nation’s Top Military Friendly Colleges, Wins Recognition for New Website (prweb.com)
- Saint Leo Recognized for Online Education Programs: Criminal Justice Degree Online, Business Studies (prweb.com)
- SEPA in New Orleans 2/12 (saintleoinkblot.com)
- Upcoming Turnitin.com Webinar Featuring Dr. Farris (saintleoinkblot.com)
- Two Free Webinars May 22 & 24: How to use Turnitin.com and Other Online Resources. Register Today! (saintleoinkblot.com)
- Faculty: Turnitin Now has Voice Comments in GradeMark (saintleoinkblot.com)
- Turnitin, Anti-Plagiarism Web Site, Aids Customers on Both Sides of the Fence (labsoftnews.typepad.com)