Happy Birthday, Dr. Tammy Lowery Zacchilli!
Assistant Professor of Psychology (University Campus & Online)
Specialization: Experimental Social
Dr. Tammy Lowery Zacchilli received her Bachelor of Science degree in psychology with a minor in sociology from Kennesaw State University in Kennesaw, GA in December 2000. She received her Master of Science degree from Augusta State University in Augusta, GA in May 2003. Dr. Zacchilli received her PhD in social psychology with an informal minor in statistics from Texas Tech University in Lubbock, TX in May 2007. While attending Texas Tech, she was the recipient of a Graduate Student Teaching Award for an Instructor of an Advanced Course. Her teaching interests include social psychology, statistics, research methods, personality psychology, developmental psychology, close relationships, and introductory psychology. Her research interests include romantic relationship conflict as well as social exclusion and cyberbullying. Dr. Zacchilli’s dissertation included the development of a new scale to measure conflict in dating relationships. This scale, the Romantic Partner Conflict Scale, will be published in November 2009. As a graduate student, she worked with several undergraduates on research projects and has conducted empirical research with multiple students at Saint Leo University.
- Dr. Tammy Zacchilli Earns the Distinguished Publications Award (saintleoinkblot.com)
- 2012 Academic Excellence Day (Univ. Campus) Photo Gallery (saintleoinkblot.com)
- Dr. Zacchilli Recieves 2011-2012 SEPA Mentor Award (saintleoinkblot.com)
- School shooting in Ohio sparks interest in safety (prideonline.saintleo.edu)
- SEPA in New Orleans 2/12 (saintleoinkblot.com)