Brené Brown studies human connection — our ability to empathize, belong, love. In a poignant, funny talk at TEDxHouston, she shares a deep insight from her research, one that sent her on a personal quest to know herself as well as to understand humanity. A talk to share. Full bio HERE.
Maybe stories are just data with a soul.
Welcome to iNKBLOT, the blogosphere intended for Saint Leo University‘s Psychology students, faculty, and friends from around the world! Psychological research and the many forms of media (e.g., Internet, local, regional and world news, and etc.) provides a wealth of opinions and experiences for psychologically minded students and professionals in the field, especially Social Psychology, to engage, discover, or inform them of the many amazing aspects of their chosen discipline. iNKBLOT‘s mission is to promote psychological oriented information to its readers in hopes of sharing resources and discussing important ideas in our ever-growing field….more information HERE.
- The Power of Vulnerability – Brene Brown (valsanford.wordpress.com)
- Brené Brown’s TED Talk (You’re Welcome…)(foodiecitymom.com)
- TED: The incredibly awesome power of vulnerability (holykaw.alltop.com)
- Brene Brown on Vulnerability – Take 2 (awentherapy.wordpress.com)
- Vulnerability is the birthplace of innovation, creativity and change: Brené Brown at TED2012 (ted.com)